Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Time for a veal meal

A new PETA advertisement featuring model Joanna Krupa wearing nothing but a crucifix and a seductive smile is "totally inappropriate" and exploitative of Christian symbols, critics say.
Krupa, a Playboy cover girl and a "Dancing With the Stars" regular, is seen topless and bottomless in the latest spot by the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, which urges people to adopt pets from rescue shelters instead of buying them from puppy mills. 
The Polish-born beauty appears in the ad with angel wings behind her and a digital halo over her head. Her private parts are covered -- barely -- by a large, well-placed metallic crucifix.

To counter this anti Catholic stupidity I will eat meat tonight.  Not that I am opposed to it in general but most of the time try to keep my intake of such to a minimum.  This has nothing to do with animal rights.  It has to do that I lead a very crappy life style and if cutting down on red meat will get me another six weeks or so at the back end, so be it.

Since the dum dums from PETA continue to try and equate animal and human life and in doing so are going to deride my beliefs tonight I will do something to offend them.  I am going to eat veal.  That's right.  Tasty, young baby cows kept in cramped pens soaked in their own urine until they are slain for my dietary pleasure.  As the popular slogan goes "Meat is murder.....tasty, tasty murder".

And since they clearly fear no wrath from the Almighty it is likely they will not seek deliverance from him as I partake of this animal apostasy.  Perhaps they can pray to God of the Environment Al Gore for relief from this treachery.

The rest here.

No comments: