Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Copper's Return

Greetings faithful readers, long time, no see.  Sorry for the extended absence from this space but it has been very busy around here the last two weeks or so.  A promotion at work which exposes me to natural sunlight for extended periods for the first time in over 22 years, a new boss, and a pot full of new responsibilities.  Not that I am complaining mind you.  It is a great opportunity and one that I set my sights on at the onset of my police career many years ago.

On top of all of that there was finals for Grad school, a daughter figuring out what Dad is doing home so often at night, and one very large and confused Newfoundland who is acting like a big furry suppository.  But it is great to be back at the key board and while I have not had the chance to news surf in a while there is a lot of great material out there.  So, thanks for sticking around and checking me out during my absence and stay tuned.

No comments: