Tuesday, March 3, 2009

No Hitter!

It is with great pleasure that I announce that last night I enjoyed one of the rarest of all events in EMS. The no hitter. Not one crackle, beep or fizzle from the pager for an uninterrupted 12 hour stretch. Like any true professional I endeavored to spend as much of the time as possible in a horizontal position. As the morning sun began to bathe the room with its warmth on this frigid daybreak I cracked my eyes open only to be confronted by a very disturbing sight. Apparently during my dalliance with Morpheus someone had made an attempt to pelt me with fruit as my first view of the new day was what appeared to be a wilted grapefruit lying on the couch across the room. See for yourself.



It was only after I vigorously rubbed the sleep from my eyes that I discovered it was in fact............my partner's head.

No comments: