Sunday, March 22, 2009

Special shout out to left coast conservatives!

Earlier this week my daughter came home with a Flat Stanley (you parents out there will know of what I speak). But who to saddle with such an important task? Someone fun, articulate and well travelled. There could only be one choice, thus flat Stanley departs tomorrow for Sunny California. Having sent a "heads up" to my intended recipient, a few days ago I received an email response from my good friend "The Nad" who left the picturesque vistas of New Jersey over twenty five years ago to find his fortune, and a fine wife out there where conservatives hide at night from the secret police. I think out there they call it the Diane Feinstein Militia or the Barbara Boxer Brownshirts. Anyway, while I owe him a huge email (which as long as there isn't a large surge in tap water fueled criminal activity tonight he will most certainly receive) I wanted to take a minute to acknowledge my friend the conservative interloper, his wife the Headmistress and their very talented son who will soon be achieving the rank of EAGLE Scout. Email on the way!!!

No comments: