Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Stupid Bitch

I am sorry for the offensive title to the post. But frankly, I am fed up. I don't know if this Liberal knuckle dragger we have serving as Speaker of the House is stupid or just hell bent on ruining this country but enough is enough.

The root of my angst you ask?

A new value-added tax (VAT) is "on the table" to help the U.S. address its fiscal liabilities, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said Monday night.

Pelosi, appearing on PBS's "The Charlie Rose Show" asserted that "it's fair to look at" the VAT as part of an overhaul of the nation's tax code.

"I would say, Put everything on the table and subject it to the scrutiny that it deserves," Pelosi told Rose when asked if the VAT has any appeal to her.

The VAT is a tax on manufacturers at each stage of production on the amount of value an additional producer adds to a product.

I am not an economist. I don't have to be to tell you that this one smells right out of the box. For Pete's sake you dumb ass, please pick up a basic Econ 101 text and read the part that says taxes will stunt the economy not make it grow. As long as this nitwit and the rest of her cabal attempt to shove failed Soviet Bloc economic policies down our throats we are screwed!!!

The rest of Nancy Peolosi's current manifestation of stupidity is detailed here. I humbly ask that all Conservative Dems, Independents and hypoxic Republicans kindly read the article and come to your senses. Please! I am asking really nice.

No comments: