Thursday, April 30, 2009

Band Aid?

I have carried a social stigma for a great many years. In those formative years of high school where your position on the scale of relative school dictated your everyday life I rarely registered a blip on the radar. Not being the sports type I did not fit in with the jocks. Since school work was not the first thing on my mind the Academics were not the circle in which I travelled. Horrifyingly, as I had some musical ability I was a band guy. Some thirty years hence I still get some heat when some budding detective gets their hands on my old high school year book. For all of you with similar social skeletons in your closet you have been redeemed. From today's FoxNews.com I give you the head line CALIFORNIA HIGH SCHOOL MARCHING BAND MEMBER FENDS OFF MUGGERS WITH BATON! Imagine the damage I could have done with this....


No comments: