Monday, June 22, 2009

Gotta love those crazy Firemen

HONOLULU — Oahu firefighters have been issued a reminder to be sure to turn off cooking equipment when responding to emergencies.

The advice comes in the wake of a May 22 blaze at the Waipahu fire station that caused about $25,000 damage.

Honolulu Fire Department spokesman Capt. Terry Seelig says food was inadvertently left cooking on a stove when the firefighters responded to an emergency call involving a traffic accident.

The rest of the story is here.

No comments: